Terms & conditions
ONLINE STORE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I. General Provisions
- The trader running an Online store located under the Internet domain https://www.deemeed.com/ hereinafter referred to as “Store” is DEEMEED Tomasz Jasiński, 58-260 Bielawa, ul. Nowobielawska 38/ 2, NIP (Tax Identification Number): PL-8821754891 REGON (Business Registry Number): 891447277.
- You can contact the Online Store via e-mail at email@example.com.
- The Terms and Conditions define the rights and obligations of the Customers as well as those of the Seller as the entity managing and running the Online Store.
- The Terms and Conditions are available in Polish at https://www.deemeed.com/.
- Customers are obliged to respect the copyrights and rights resulting from the registration of inventions, patents, trademarks, utility, and industrial designs
The terms used in the Terms and Conditions shall be understood as follows:
- Store – an online Store operating at https://www deemeed.com/, offering distance product sale.
- Owner – DEEMEED Tomasz Jasiński, 58-260 Bielawa, ul. Nowobielawska 38/ 2.
- Customer – each entity making a purchase in the Online Store in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, including the Consumer and the Entrepreneur.
- User – any entity using the Internet that enters the Store's website.
- Customer's Account – a board containing data on conducted transactions and an instrument used to complete orders placed by the Customer.
- Newsletter – a service provided by the Online Store for the benefit of Users who have agreed to receive the Newsletter, consisting in sending to such Users information about the operation of the Online Store, after the User has voluntarily provided their e-mail address, first and last name.
- Consumer – a natural person involved in a legal transaction with a trader not directly related to his or her business or professional activity.
- Entrepreneur – a natural person, a legal person, or an entity without legal personality, involved in a legal transaction on its own behalf as part of business or professional activity.
- Business Days – weekdays from Monday to Friday other than bank holidays.
- Terms and Conditions – this document, setting out the terms and conditions for using the Online Store and purchasing products available in the Store.
- Registration – voluntary provision of data by the Customer of the Store consisting in filling in the form available in the Store.
III. Technical requirements for using the Online Store
- In order to use the Store, the Customer should have the following:
- a device transmitting IT data;
- access to the Internet;
- an e-mail address.
- The Store informs that disabling the possibility of using Cookies files by the Customer may affect the functionalities available in the Online Store.
- You can find detailed information about the cookies in the Cookies Policy, available at https://www.deemeed.com/, which is an integral part of the Terms and Conditions.
IV. Registration and Logging in
- In order to set up a “Customer Account”, the Customer needs to complete the registration by providing an e-mail address and a password in the form.
- The password provided when logging into the Online Store may consist of letters, numbers, and/or special characters. The password is unique for each user. The password on the site can be changed by entering the e-mail address and a new password.
- Creating a “Customer Account” is free of charge.
- Registration is not required for placing an order in the Online Store. The conditions for placing orders in this mode are provided in section V(9) of the Terms and Conditions.
- The Customer undertakes to provide true data.
- The Customer, by accepting the Terms and Conditions, makes a statement of the following content:
- I have voluntarily started to use the services of the Online Store;
- the data indicated in the form are true.
- The Customer must not share the password to access the Online Store account with any third parties.
- A registered Customer is entitled to the following:
- to access status and order history;
- to receive personalised discounts and promotional tickets;
- to be informed about opportunities to participate in promotions and competitions;
- to order Products,
- to change his or her data;
- to change his or her password;
- to check his or her order.
- Orders can also be placed without registering on the Online Store's website by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration allows Customers to log into the system.
- The Customer is not allowed to copy, modify, or distribute the content, images, or logos without the prior consent of an authorised person.
- Both the Customer who places an order as indicated in section 9 and a Customer registered on the Store's website shall receive information on the status of the order.
V. Order completion
- The Online Store is open for business 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, allowing the Customer to place an order at any time, except during maintenance breaks.
- If the proposed content of the sales contract stands in contradiction with the order placed by the Customer, the latter should, without undue delay, notify the Online Store accordingly by sending an e-mail indicating the inconsistencies noticed. The Online Store will send an amended content of the proposed contract to the Customer.
- In the case of natural persons, Customers may only be adults with full legal capacity.
- The Customer shall place an order as follows:
- selection of goods by adding them to the basket;
- entering data to the registration form or login form;
- choice of payment method;
- confirmation of the order by pressing the “Buy and pay” button;
- sending an order confirmation to the Customer's e-mail address;
- Registered Customers are enabled to track the status of their order.
- The Customer undertakes to provide true data.
- When using one of the options of order placement as indicated in section 9, the Customer shall indicate the following:
- Product name and quantity
- name and surname of the recipient;
- exact delivery address;
- contact phone number;
- e-mail address of the ordering party.
VI. Form of payment
- The Customer can pay for the goods under an order placed via the following:
a) Przelewy 24
c) Standard wire transfer
- The prices indicated for products on the website of the Online Store are in PLN and include taxes and fees. The price of the product before choosing the “Put to Cart” button does not include shipping costs and other supplementary fees. Shipping and payment costs are added to the total sum for the ordered products. Before the order is placed, the Customer is informed about additional costs, e.g. associated with packaging.
- The final price of the order, binding the Online Store and the Customer, shall be the price of the product as indicated on the Online Store's website before the order is placed by the Customer, plus all costs associated with the performance of the contract.
- Information on the total value of the order (including shipping and payment costs) is displayed before selecting the “Buy and pay” option and is confirmed in an e-mail sent directly afterwards to the address provided by the Customer.
- Local taxes and duty fees are not included in product price.
- The Customer chooses the type of delivery available on the website of the Online Store from the following:
- GLS, DPD, TNT, FedEx, depending on the sending country, the shipping takes from 4 to 13 working days after the payment is credited.
- The maximum delivery time for the Consumer is up to 30 days. If the time limit indicated in the previous sentence is exceeded, the Consumer has the right to designate another time limit for the seller. If the goods are still not dispatched, the Customer may withdraw from the contract.
- Deliveries are made on working days, Monday to Friday. At weekends and holidays no deliveries are made.
- The Online Store shall be liable for the risk of accidental loss of or damage to the ordered goods until they are received by the Consumer, unless the latter has chosen a different form of delivery than those offered by the Online Store.
- Courier shipments are insured.
- Upon receipt, the Customer can check the goods and, in case of any damage found, prepare a report in the presence of the supplier. The report is not required for submitting a complaint or exercising the right to withdraw from the contract.
IX. Right of withdrawal from the agreement
This section applies to Customers who are Consumers.
- The Consumer may withdraw from the contract without giving any reason by making a statement in any form within 14 days from the date of delivery of the ordered goods. For this deadline to be met, it is only required for a statement to be sent to the address before the expiry thereof: DEEMEED Tomasz Jasiński, 58-260 Bielawa, ul. Nowobielawska 38/ 2 or email@example.com.
- In the case of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is deemed not concluded. The goods or services provided by the parties shall be returned unchanged. The return should be made promptly, not later than 14 days. Please return the purchased goods to the following address of the Store.
- The Consumer shall be liable for the reduction of the value of the item that results from using it in a manner other than necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
- The Seller shall refund the price of the product and the cost of delivery of the ordered goods to the amount equivalent to the cheapest shipping option available in the offer.
- If at the time of placing the order the Consumer has chosen a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the trader, the latter shall not be obliged to refund the consumer for the additional costs incurred.
- The direct costs of returning the goods under the exercise of the right shall be borne by the Consumer unless the owner has agreed to bear them or has not informed the Consumer of his or her right of withdrawal. The Consumer is obliged to return the goods no later than 14 days from the date on which he or she withdrew from the contract unless the trader has offered to collect the item on its own. For this deadline to be met, it is only required for the goods to be sent back before the expiry thereof.
- If the Consumer withdraws from the contract, the Owner shall refund the price of the order within 14 days from the date of receiving the goods. The refund shall be made to the bank account indicated by the Consumer. The owner shall issue a written statement on the refund. The seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as that used by the Consumer unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to another method of refund that does not involve any additional costs for the Consumer.
- A contract withdrawal template is available on the website of the Online Store and is attached to these Terms and Conditions.
- The right of withdrawal from a distance contract may not be exercised by a Consumer if the cases involves the following:
- goods or services having features requested by the consumer in his or her order or tailored for him or her (e.g. a custom order);
- goods or services relating to an item subject to rapid deterioration or with a short shelf life;
- goods or services relating to an item delivered in a sealed package that, once the packaging is opened, cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
- goods or services relating to items that, upon delivery, due to their nature, become inseparably interconnected with other items;
- goods or services that are clearly tailored to the individual needs of the consumer.
X. Consumer's right to warranty
- The products offered in the Online Store are subject to 2, 5 or 30 years of the seller's liability for non-conformity of the goods with the contract. It is presumed that if the Consumer has claimed the Seller's warranty within 12 months of delivery of the product, the product defect already existed at the time of delivery.
- A complaint under the seller's liability for non-conformity of the goods with the contract may be sent e.g. to DEEMEED Tomasz Jasiński, 58-260 Bielawa, ul. Nowobielawska 38/ 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The complaint should contain a detailed description of the type of non-conformity, date of its occurrence, stating Consumer's request, order number and contact details for enhanced complaint procedure.
- The seller is exempted from liability under the warranty if the Consumer was aware of the defect at the time of conclusion of the contract.
- The Online Store shall consider complaints without undue delay, at the latest within 14 days of receipt of the complaint sent by the Customer.
- If no information on the resolution of the complaint is provided within the time limit specified in item 5, the complaint shall be considered to the benefit of the Customer.
- If the complaint is found justified, the Customer may request for the product to be brought into conformity with the contract, to have it repaired or replaced with a new one free of charge, for the price to be reduced or for the contract to be cancelled. The Online Store shall refund the equivalent of the product price to the Customer. The Customer cannot withdraw from the contract if the defect is immaterial.
- The response to the complaint is sent to the e-mail or correspondence address that the Customer indicated.
- The Store shall issue a written statement on the refund.
- A complaint form template is available on the order page and is attached to these Terms and Conditions. The right to warranty is excluded for Customers making purchases as Entrepreneurs.
XI. Rules for processing of Customers’ personal data
XII. Newsletter service
- The Newsletter service consists in electronically sending information concerning the operations of the Store.
- The use of the Newsletter service by the Customer shall be voluntary.
- The Customer can use the service of being sent information in the form of the Newsletter by entering his or her e-mail address in the Newsletter box.
- An e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address entered by the Customer confirming the activation of the service including the following information: “If you want to unsubscribe from the Newsletter.”
- The Customer can opt out from the Newsletter service at any time by sending a request to do so by e-mail or changing the settings in his/her account.
- The Terms and Conditions are available at: https://www.deemeed.com/.
- The Customer can read, download the Terms and Conditions to his or her device and to print them out.
- Information on out-of-court complaint handling and redress procedure options available to the Customer who is a consumer, as well as the rules for accessing such procedures are available in the offices and on the websites of municipal (city) consumer ombudsmen, social organisations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Voivodship Inspectorates of Trade Inspection and the following Internet addresses of the Polish Office for Consumer and Competition Protection:
A Customer who is a consumer has the following out-of-court complaint handling and redress options:
- Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court operating at the Trading Standards Association: possibility to apply for settlement of a dispute arising from a concluded Sales Agreement;
- the voivodship Trading Standards Association Inspectorate: possibility to apply for initiation of mediation proceedings in an amicable case until the dispute between the Customer and the Store is resolved;
- a county (municipal) consumer ombudsman or social organisation whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (e.g. the Federation of Consumers, the Association of Polish Consumers). Advice is provided by the Federation of Consumers at the free consumer hotline number 800 007 707 and by the Association of Polish Consumers at email@example.com
- Online Disputes Resolution (ODR) platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
- If the Customer is an entrepreneur, any disputes arising in connection with the Terms and Conditions or sales agreements shall first be settled amicably by the Parties by way of negotiations or mediation, and if the Parties fail to reach an agreement, by the Common Court having jurisdiction over the Owner's registered office.
- If the Customer is an Entrepreneur, the liability under the warranty is excluded.